Pimples on the lip of vagina. What could this be?

Jul 2016

hi I haven't had sex for like two years so I don't think its a std.. but I have this pimple looking thing on the lip of my vjj I have had it for a week now n it went a way but its came back can you give me some ideal what it could be
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It could be infection of Hair Follicle.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have staphylococcal infection of hair follicle called as Boil.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily .

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily.

It should get cured within a week.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Follow-up: Pimples on the lip of vagina. What could this be? 21 hours later
thank you I went to the doctor and he gave me so meds for it n told me the same thing you did thank you so much u really put my worries at eases
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
O.K bye Have a good luck

Detailed Answer:
Hello Thanks for follow up.
Take medicines prescribed by your family physician .It will get cured within a week
Thanks and Regards.