Pimples near vagina due to using dirty toilet

sir we r having skin infection in XXXXXXX parts. we had consulted a doctor he said it is due to using dirty toilet .
we have small small pimples type in thai n near vegina . it is not like pimples it does
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 14 minutes later

Thanks for writing in.

You may be having an infection called molluscum contagiosum.

The routes of transmission are sexual contact, infected toilets, towels, razors etc.

Lesions may spread to other parts of the body if not treated.

The best treatment option for limited disease is chemical cautery. You may get it done by an experienced dermatologist.

I hope I have answered your query.