Pimple-like bumps on genital skin, no pain, no urine affection. Bleeding when squeezed. What is happening?

Doctor, it is a pimple like bumps in my genital skin. it has been 6 months longs. it has no pain on that spot and no urine affection. if i squeeze it, blood is used to come out and after 2 or 3 days it starts again on the other side. i search for my problems in the google. i saw the genital herpes and read about it and it is similar to me.i shock myself what is happening to me.I consult one doctor in mail also he also said, it is genital herpes. sir i send you a attach photo of my infection . its long been 6 months, i thought after a days it will be ok. but it remains same and use to happen one by one in my genital skin. sir please send me some medicine prescription and guide me with medical care. ...........
I would be thankful to you, if you help me..............
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later

I have gone through your photo posted by you.

The lesions described by you closely resemble viral warts. These are caused by Human papiloma virus (called HPV). However these can be other conditions also.

It is unlikely that it is herpes.

Viral warts can be treated. Prescription medicines include:
Podophyllin and podofilox
Trichloroacetic acid (TCA)

The warts may be removed with surgery, including:
Laser therapy
Surgical excision (cutting them out)
Cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen

All these should be used under supervision of qualified doctor as they are prescription drugs. Out of all the options above most efficient way to treat warts is cryosurgery and electrocautery.

A competent dermatologist would provide you the treatment. Please stay away from quacks / GPs/ online medications.

Hope I have answered your query.

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask them.

I will be available for follow up.

Dr Sudarshan
Follow-up: Pimple-like bumps on genital skin, no pain, no urine affection. Bleeding when squeezed. What is happening? 1 hour later
Sir, Can I use the medicine u have given to me. when and which time I have to take the medicine. please send me in details.......
thank You.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 20 hours later
Thanks for writing back.
The medication that I had suggested is a prescription drug and it cannot be given on this forum. This is so as the dose needs to be carefully modified according to the severity of the problem. I would suggest you see a dermatologist who can prescribe the same for you.