Pill, moody, sore nipples, blue veins on breast, fatigue, brown spotting, increased clear discharge. Opinion?

Hi, I took the morning after pill on day 7 of my cycle. Between day 12-18 I was quite moody, around day 13 I developed sore nipples, which has continued to date (now day 21) I now also have some blue veins on my breasts, am quite bloated & am quite fatigued. Also needing to urinate quite frequently. Started getting brown spotting yesterday but have also had increased clear discharge for the past 2 weeks. If I was experiencing these effects for a few days, k don't think I'd think twice but the fact that it's going on 2 weeks, & all together, not just 1 or 2 symptoms of pregnancy, I'm starting to think possible pregnancy? What is your opinion? I am not due my period for another week but am curious to see what you think as a week of waiting is a long time! Thanks, S.
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Tulasi Raman.P 2 hours later

Your symptoms sore nipples, blue veins on the breast, bloated sensation, fatigue, urinate frequently, increased discharge and mood changes are all the possible side-effects of the "After Pill".

These emergency contraceptive could have altered your normal cycles rhythm. So, you could have your periods at an early date in this cycle. This explains your spotting, meaning to says to the spotting is the beginning of your periods.

I suggest you to get an Urine Pregnancy Test done, which can be done by yourself at your place. This will alleviate your anxiety about being pregnant. Because I am of the opinion that the test will turn out to be negative.

I hope my answer has been adequate and informative. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.