Phimosis of the penis. wants to use medications or surgery for treatment. Options available ?

i have a phimosis, please tell me if there;s any tablets or syrum for that,,,,,i want to get the cure
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 48 minutes later

Phimosis means the foreskin of penis is very tight so that it can not be retracted to expose the glans penis that is head of penis. This a common condition and is treatable also.

There are types of Phimosis. You need to take treatment for this.

Unfortunately no tablets or syrup can cure it.

The only treatment for this is removal of tight foreskin by surgery that is known as Circumcision.

Please visit a General Surgeon/Urologist who will examine you properly and then advise surgery.

Surgery is needed, if not done it can lead to difficulty in sexual pleasure, recurrent infection, pain etc.

Please do not use steroid that you are using on regular basis, it is not going cure the condition.

This surgery now a days is very simple and in most of the adults can be done under local anesthesia only.

Do not worry, you will be fine and normal after this treatment.

I hope this answers your query, I will glad to answer any follow up queries that you have.