Persisting pain in the right side of the stomach. Appendicitis ruled out. Had three cesarean childbirths. Not responding to antibiotics. Advice?

My daughter is having persistent pain in right side of stomach.She is 35 years old and had been operated for ceaserian delivery 3 times.Appendice was ruled out by the doctors at Ranchi and she had taken antibiotic but no relief.Please let me know which specialist to consult in the matter and if there is one in Ranchi
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 45 minutes later

I will be able to help you better if you can tell me the exact location of the pain. I would like to know whether the pain is located in the upper side of the abdomen, middle of the abdomen or the lower side of the abdomen.

I would be able to make appropriate suggestions about the choice of doctor in Ranchi.

Awaiting your reply.