Persisting nausea and headache. Reason?

Hi im 25 and for the last two weeks I feel nausea and my stomach
Feels funny and I have headaches what's wrong
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Radhika 19 minutes later

You have provided me with good information. However, as I believe the more information a person gives, the better is the doctor's reply, please do not mind in answering the following:

1. Did you have unprotected intercourse recently and are your periods delayed?
2. Do you have stomach pain, diarrhea or fever?
3. From how long do you have headache?

If you had unprotected intercourse and your periods were delayed from the expected date, there are chances of pregnancy. You can do a urine pregnancy test 1 week from the expected date of your periods and confirm this.

Nausea will often be seen between 2-8 weeks after conception. The sudden rise of hormones in your body can cause you to have headaches early in pregnancy.

Nausea and queer sensations in stomach can also be seen in food poisoning, stress or other stomach disorders . Dehydration, caffeine withdrawal, impending menstruation, eye strain, or other ailments can be the cause of headaches too.

Before taking any medications for headaches or stomach ailments you will need to confirm your pregnancy.

I hope, I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.