Persisting burping, swelling stomach and feeling something stuck in throat. What treatment should be done?

For the past two months I have been burping none stop, every day. Sometimes the air comes out, others a bubbly substance. I never actually throw up anything just these bubbly spit. I have a swollen stomach, I do not have appetite, however I eat three times a day just because I know I am supposed to eat. But half of the time I feel like I got something stuck and that my stomach is full. I ate toilet paper smeared with soap since 2007. I
Posted Sat, 27 Oct 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 38 minutes later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini, Gastroenterologist and I am pleased to answer your question.

Persisting burping and feeling something stuck in your throat are all symptoms of acid reflux disease.

The swollen stomach could be just a dyspeptic symptom.

Take medications like prilosec for relief.

You may require tests like upper GI endoscopy and ultrasound scan of the abdomen for evaluation.

For anemia and pica, have your hemoglobin checked and get your stool test done.
You may require iron supplements.

I hope that answers your question.

If you have no more questions, kindly accept the answer and rate this service.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini