Persistent itchy spot on labia majora. Taken treatment for scabies, MRSA. Suitable remedy?

Question
# years ago I had a VERY VERY itchy spot on my left labia majora...tried OTC yeast treatments with no success. Went to clinic...found slight yeast infection and was given Diflucan...had a very bad allergic reaction and broke out in a rash...mainly on torso area..VERY ITCHY AND MISERABLE!(.I work as a PCA giving homecare) shortly after this I started getting boils...diagnosed with MRSA...( 3 of my clients had MRSA)...treated w 4 courses of Bactrim over 3 yrs time as the boils recur...the SEVERE itch has never gone away and some of the areas that had the Allergic rash remain...ie. rash and SEVERE itch on ribcage, lower and middle back, neck and scalp...I was treated for "scabies" and no change...I am at the end of my rope and miserable!. No discharge or odor...no white patches but the skin is starting to toughen from the irritation...I have seen 4 doctors about this and no-one has a clue...no-one will biopsy the area or take a scrape...I am un-insured and far from wealthy1 i use topical treatments to keep from tearing the skin off...eliminated soaps, bought all cotton underwear, changed bedding everyday, and on and on and on...hopeless?
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 10 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
I have seen the photos of the lesions and have read about your problems in your account.
The disease is most likely of Allergic nature rather than any infection.
I would like to advise you that you should wear cotton cloths only whether the under garments or the outer wear. Avoid all perfumes, deodorants, moisturisers or so-called skin care products etc.
You must avoid dusty environment and make sure that you are not sweating under any circumstances and avoid going in the open sun.
About the treatment the skin should remain dry, you should mop the body with cotton towel immediately after bath.
Get prescribed Tab Levocetirizine 5mg at bedtime for 2months.
Powder Mycoderm to be sprinkled twice a day for the same duration.
I hope this will control your symptoms.
As such the problem seems of an allergic nature
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!

Follow-up: Persistent itchy spot on labia majora. Taken treatment for scabies, MRSA. Suitable remedy? 8 hours later
Did you receive my follow up question? There is no copy of it in the dashboard area! There is no record of it anywhere!? After submitting the follow up question I was taken back to my query page but it showed none of the follow up question ?

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXX
Welcome back.
I did not receive any follow up query.
i can see only this much--"Did you receive my follow up question? There is no copy of it in the dashboard area! There is no record of it anywhere!? After submitting the follow up question I was taken back to my query page but it showed none of the follow up question ?"
Please submit the query again.