Periods for only three days, light bleeding, stopped. Causes for less than normal bleeding?

hi i had my period for 3 days which was light then 2days latrt bled a tiny bit an now its gone again. it did this
last month too
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Less than normal bleeding during the periods can happen due to hormonal changes in the body.
You can get your blood test done to find out if you are anemic. Taking a healthy diet XXXXXXX in XXXXXXX vegetables and protein, remaining stress free and having regular exercise will bring your bleeding back to normal.
In case it is persistent then consulting your gynecologist fro a thorough evaluation will help.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.