Periods are irregular, diagnosed with small ovary and PCOS. Advised to take Fertisure F and Meprate. No effect. Will I be pregnant?

I am 24 years old and married recently.
My periods are irregular and I have been diagoned with a small size ovary and PCOS but there is no stromal thickening. I am prescibed with Fertisure F and Meprate but there is no effect. UPT was also negative. will i be able to get pregnant. Please help.
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Further testing to be done

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX,
PCOS does indeed cause irregular cycles. Along with that, ovulation is usually hampered. You may need drugs for ovulation induction but after your periods have been regular with medicines. However, before that you and your husband need testing. Blood tests, HSG, folliculometry and semen analysis. If all parameters are normal, then ovulation induction can be attempted. Continue fertisure for at least 3months. Be patient.
Follow-up: Periods are irregular, diagnosed with small ovary and PCOS. Advised to take Fertisure F and Meprate. No effect. Will I be pregnant? 55 minutes later
I have tested for the harmones few months ago and they were normal. I have been seeing some black spots and dark black blood clot kind of thing coming out from my vagina from past 4 5 days. Is it something serious. I also witness a lot of body pain

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
step by step evaluation is required

Detailed Answer:
The dark blood is just old, collected blood. Nothing to worry about. It may even be pre-menstrual. Body pain is also possible in the pre-menstrual phase. If your hormones are normal then get the HSG and semen analysis done. You will need to be put on hormones to regulate your cycle first. Then ovulation induction drugs may be required along with folliculometry. This is a long process. It will take time.