Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?

Infertility Specialist
28 nov was last period date and still not getting periods , have taken mtpill today noon and have mitoprost so how to take them
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 22 hours later

Tablet misoprostol is to be inserted vaginally after 2 days of mtpill. But you please get your pregnancy confirmed by doing serum beta hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) and transvaginal ultrasound. These tablets are to be taken under supervision of a gynecologist only. These are powerful and life threatening. Please be cautious.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.