Period delayed. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test came negative. Pelvic exam done. Chances of being pregnant?

Hi, I had sex earlier this month on the 8th, we didn't use a condom but there was no ejaculations. However around the 13th I got some bleeding and lasted about 5 days along with some clear ewcm in between. however that time would be right in the middle of my cycle. My last menstrual date was on the 26th Feb and ended on the 4th. 13th march would be day 16 of my cycle. And i have 31-33 days in my cycle. I went for a blood pregnancy test on the 18th and it was negative. So I took another home pregnancy test 2 nights ago and yesterday morning, both were negative as well( I used Gold Digital First Response) Today would be day 35 in the cycle. Would stress or anything cause this problem since I lost my virginity recently before my last period. What are the chances of being pregnant? I didn't engage in sex after that cept once on the 9th with protection.
Also I went for a PAP smear on the 23rd, had a pelvic exam done and the doctor said it was good.
I also noticed a milky white discharge (more like a lotion like) for the past 2-3 days. It feels like I got my period and a wet feeling but it's white. Would you recommend taking another test?
Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 3 hours later
Hello, I will be happy to help you with your question.

Here is my summary of what you are saying:
1. Your last menstrual period was on 2/26th
2. You had intercourse (but no ejaculation) on 3/8
3. Mid-cycle you had some spotting (likely related to a brieft / abrupt drop in estrogen related to ovulation)
4. A pregnancy test was negative 1 day ago

First of all, I can pretty confidently say that you are not pregnant, with a low chance of conception based on no ejaculation and timing during the cycle AND a negative test yesterday. And yes, stress can cause significant variation in your cycle - so a delay like you are experiencing might be totally normal.

Finally, the whitish discharge might be the beginning of a yeast infection (even though there is no itching). This would be most easily treated with an over-the-counter yeast medication while you wait for your cycle. I would repeat a pregnancy test exactly one week after the last one (i.e. in 6 days). I would expect that you will probably get your period within the next 1-2 weeks anyway.

Please let me know if this answers your questions. Thank your for the opportunity to help you with your questions!
Follow-up: Period delayed. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test came negative. Pelvic exam done. Chances of being pregnant? 4 hours later
Hi, thanks for your reply and clarification.
My period just started this afternoon.
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 2 hours later
Thank you for the follow up. Please let me know if I can help you in the future by asking for me by name in the question..."this is for Dr. Raichle". Good luck to you!