Performed cunnilingus and fingered. Throat feeling dry and gargled with Listerine. What to do?

Question
I performed cunnilingus on a girl a few days ago and fingered her at he same time. My throat is has been a bit dry, and she has slept with lots of people. I figure I probably got hpv at least but I understand the risk is low for most other diseases. What Should I do?

I also could smell her a bit a day or two after, I've garbled some listerine and scraped my tongue with a spoon.
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 1 hour later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

You should avoid such high risk behavior.

Get yourself screened for HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C after consulting your doctor.

The mouth wash or scraping your tongue are of no real use. Avoiding such behavior is important.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.