Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis wounds, white layer on penis, semen leakage in urine, wife has PCOD. Treatment?

Urologist
Question
REPECTED SIR,
I AM OF 26 AND MY MY WIFE IS OF 25, AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WE DONT HAVE CHILD, I GO FOR MY CHECK UP THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN MY FERTILITY EVERYTHING IS OK. FOR MY WIFE DOCTOR SAID THERE IS MINOR PROBLEM PCOD. MY WIFE WAIT IS 69KG. NOW LAST FEW DAYS I HAVE SOME WOUNDS ON MY PENIS AFTER INTER COURSE NOW I STOP INTERCOURSE, ONE MORE THING MY FORESKIN IS FULLY COVERED MY GLANS WHEN ITS ERECTED IT EASILY MOVE BACK BUT SOMETIME WHEN I CHECK MY PENIS WITHOUT INTERCOURSE IT'LL BE COVERED WITH WHITE LAYERS, I THINK ITS A LEAKAGE OF SPERM FROM MY PENIS AND I ALSO PERSONALLY FEEL THAT MY SPERM IS COME OUT WITH MY URINE PLEASE GUIDE US SIR. ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST.
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 8 hours later
Hello.

Your wife needs to be treated for PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease) by Gynecologist and once the problem is rectified you have a high chance of becoming father.

The wounds on your penis are probably due to infection and you should see Urologist for the same. In the meantime, you can start yourself on local application of Clotrimazole cream after thorough cleaning of the penis.

The whitish layer on the penis is nothing but smegma and it is normal waste product, excretion by glans. The penis should be throughly cleaned everyday after retracting skin back, otherwise there is good possibility of developing infection or penile cancer.

The leakage of sperms is possible but it does not appear to be in your case. Even if there is leakage of sperms you don't need to do anything about it.

I hope this answers your query.

I will be available for follow up queries if any.

Regards.