Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis started bleeding during intercourse but no blood when urinated. Is uncircumcised. Suggest?

Psychiatrist
Question
My bf's penis started bleeding during intercourse. He is uncircumcised. He said it wasn't painful & there was no blood when he urinated. Could this be serious?
Posted Wed, 24 Jul 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 11 minutes later
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your available history.

It is common to have minor bleeding form penis during initial sex. The causes might be
- Tight foreskin
- Less lubrication
- Rough sex.

So if he is having difficulty in lifting his foreskin, he should consult surgeon. Otherwise there is no need to worry for this.
Next time, he may use more lubricants like saliva during intercourse.

I hope It will help you.

Feel free to revert to me in case if you have further query.

Thanks.