Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis soreness after rough sex and noticed small bumps on penis head. Any risk?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
I have a tiny pimple on the hole where my pee comes out from . A few weeks ago it was sore after having sex ( rough sex) and now I see there is a very small pimple, which doesn't hurt
Posted Thu, 14 Feb 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 15 minutes later

Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted, it appears that you have acquired an infection of the External Urinary Meatus after a rough sex.

Have you taken any antibiotics for the same?
Was it an unprotected sex ?
Are you Diabetic?

Since you do not have any urinary symptoms like burning sensation while passing urine, you may not worry at all. You may require antibiotics like Doxycycline. The exact dosage and duration can be decided after a proper evaluation by your family physician. It should resolve after taking treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions. I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Dr. Patil