Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis size seems to abnormal and it is small in size. Advice?

hello doctor, I am 26yrs old and my penis size seems to abnormal & its in small in size. can u pls advice
Posted Fri, 24 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 32 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
The size of penis is mostly okay in most cases, it's the perception or expectation which is erratic.
Let me explain you some basic things. Mostly inexperienced males think that the bigger the better. They think it is impressive to possess a bigger organ.
Here is the discord between necessity and redundancy. That big size is really not required.
Any size of penis greater then 1.8" is sufficient for sexual intercourse and potency and can satisfy the female partner sexually. reason being, the vagina has got tactile sensation only in the lower third.
So a bigger penis does not mean a bigger performance. It's like one's nose, can a bigger nose provide more fragrance!
The penis is normally has a slight curve upwards, this is also absolutely normal.
It is really the man behind the penis who is important, be confident about your normalcy.
There is no medicine or method which can really increase the size of the penis.
There are lots of claims to enhance the size, most of them by quacks who harm then good but make very convincing claims so beware from falling to their prey.
I hope you would get benefited with my advise. Wish you a good health.
Follow-up: Penis size seems to abnormal and it is small in size. Advice? 4 minutes later
thanks a lot for ur advice its really helped me lot to understand it.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 5 hours later
Welcome back.
I hope your worries in this regard would come to an end.
Wish you a great health.