Penis size is too small. How to increase it?

how can i increase pennis, my pennis is too small, i am 28 years of age, is it possible to increase it at normal size my penis size is 2.5 inch without erect and erect size is only 3.5 inch, how can i increase it? can i able to marry with current penis size like 3.5 inch, can i satisfied the women with it
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Your size is fine, no medicine is needed Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX.., Welcome to healthcare magic! The size of penis is mostly okay in most cases, it's the perception or expectation which is erratic. Let me explain you some basic things. Mostly inexperienced males think that the bigger the better. They think it is impressive to possess a bigger organ. Here is the discord between necessity and redundancy. That big size is really not required. Any size of penis greater then 1.8" is sufficient for sexual intercourse and potency and can satisfy the female partner sexually. Reason being, the vagina has got tactile sensation only in the lower third. So a bigger penis does not mean a bigger performance. It's like one's nose, can a bigger nose provide more fragrance! The penis is normally has a slight curve upwards, this is also absolutely normal. It is really the man behind the penis who is important, be confident about your normalcy. There is no medicine or method which can really increase the size of the penis. There are lots of claims to enhance the size, most of them by quacks who harm then good but make very convincing claims so beware from falling to their prey. I hope you would get benefited with my advise. Wish you a good health.
Follow-up: Penis size is too small. How to increase it? 4 minutes later
sir but i have seen the penis size of other males which are big than me, is their is any method to increase size.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 48 hours later
Brief Answer: size can not increase, but you have enogh Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome back. As I told you the biggest size penis man may have sexually unsatisfied wife, the size really does not matter. It is the the man behind the penis who makes difference. Be confident, elegant and quick minded. Ladies like smart confident and financially sound man. Once the size of penis in erect state is more than 2inches it's job is done. The size of penis is genetic and no medicine can increase it's size. Some medicines can harm it like anything. Especially the treatment by quacks. I hope you will adjust with the size.