Penis size is smaller and testicles are lower. Having lump on scrotum and erection is weak. Advise?

Hi,i feel my penis size is smaller and my testicles are very lower.I usually had to masterbate 3-5 times daily from the age of 15-17.then i controlled that habit.after that i'm masterbating 3 or 4 times per i'm 25 yrs a days i can see lumps on scortum erection is also weak.what can i do.shall i need to consult doctor??
Posted Thu, 27 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 26 minutes later

All the sex organs including penis grows in size under the influence of testosterone.

Doing regular masturbation is not harmful the body or sex organs in any way. If you have some apprehension about it, please be rest assured.

Size of the penis has nothing do with sexual pleasure, the pleasure lies between your ears not legs. Stop worrying about size.

Lumps on scrotum needs to looked for. I am sure that there must be nothing serious. In case you are anxious about it, please visit your family doctor and get your self examined. After examination he will guide you accordingly.

In general to have good sex drive, take good food, do regular exercise and maintain good weight.

Please refrain from taking any so called sex tonics; they do more harm then good.

I hope this helps and clarifies your concerns.

Follow-up: Penis size is smaller and testicles are lower. Having lump on scrotum and erection is weak. Advise? 1 hour later
Thank you doctor.,

And one more thing.My testicles are very thin and not like usual as it is in this age and are hanging very below at normal condition.what can i do?
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 15 minutes later

Good to hear from you again.

There is nothing like thin and thick testicle.Every body may have different size. Irrespective of size function of testis is important.

Testis hand loose and away from body in the time of summer and extreme heat and they are nearer to body at the time of cold. This is due to natural mechanism of temperature control.

Again as with other organs this also develops under the influence of Testosterone.

I do not see any reason for worry.