Penis size fluctuates, cracks behinds glans. Using clodid ointment. No improvement. What is it?

Dear Docter,Before errection size of my penis keep changing to 3'' 4'' then i can see crack or lines behind glans .Upper skin of my penis is cut. But after errection Size of my penis is 7" crack's or lines r not seen their is no problem for errection or ejeculation but after ejeculation skin behind glans get pull & wrinkle r formed size is switch .I have used skin oinment (clodid) compsition clotrimazole ip 1% www but no improment & i think it have reduce thickness & length colour has become black before it was red.pls suggest me fastest way to recover. Thanking you
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 18 minutes later
Hello and thanks for query.
It seems you are unnecessarily getting anxieties about your penis size and color as it appears to be normal.
If you don't have any erection and ejaculation problem,if you don't have any pain or abnormal discharge then you are normal.
The darkening of color looks to be due to unnecessary application of anti fungal ointment which is used for only fungal infections.
Just relax and don't do any thing .
You don't require any medication of any sort.
I hope I have answered your query however you are welcome to ask if there is any other query.
Thanks and best of luck.