Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis shrinking, cannot maintain erection, not hard erection

my age is 32 and my penis size is shrinkage upto 0.5 inches when flacid and 3.5 inch at the time of erect but not remain erect for more than 2 minutes and not so much hard
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 2 hours later

Your penis size when erect if indeed is 3.5cm is not bad, and should be more than adequate for satisfactory sexual intercourse. If you feel you are not having a sufficiently hard erection that lasts only a few minutes, you can try using pills belonging to the class of drugs known as PDE5 Inhibitors. The most famous example is Viagra, but better molecules are also now available, and can be used after some preliminary checks.(This to ensure you have no heart condition which can aggravated by use of such drugs, and you should not be using any drugs which are called nitrates, and you should not behaving the rare disorder known as retinitis pigmentosa). So stop worrying, as in fact the commonest cause of erectile dysfunction in young age is anxiety!

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further
Follow-up: Penis shrinking, cannot maintain erection, not hard erection 19 hours later
Sir can you suggest any speciciast for this problemb in mumbai for consultation

Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 54 minutes later
Hi and thanks again,

The best person will be Dr.Rupin Shah, in Leelavathi Hospital.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more concerns.
If all your queries are addressed, please close this discussion.

Best Regards
Follow-up: Penis shrinking, cannot maintain erection, not hard erection 15 hours later
can i satisfy the female during intercourse , also on my penis strech XXXXXXX when it is flacid or shrinkage, when it erect shown same
pl suggest can i use any medicine
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 31 hours later

Hi and thanks again,

Let me assure you - only the first 2 inches of genital tract in women are sensitive. You will definitely be able to satisfy woman during intercourse. So do not worry.

Stretching of foreskin during erection can result in some marks on the penis. This won't affect your sexual performance. Neither does it warrant any treatment. If you are worried about the cosmetic appearance of these marks, you can visit a dermatologist who can prescribe you some medical creams that will reduce these marks.

I would assure you once more. The stretch marks are harmless. You would be able to satisfy your partner sexually. So do not worry.

Hope this helps. If all your queries are answered, please accept and close this discussion. Yet, if you have any more queries, I am available to assist you.

Good luck!