Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis pain during intercourse, pimples in penis, not painful. What should I do?

Psychiatrist
Question
hi ,am a male 33years old
..these days am getting some problem...

I get pain while intercourse in my penis.
I found some small pimples(very very small) kind of thing in my cock (where it ends),however no pain is there .Only pains( very very mild) when i stretch the skin of the penis.
Please suggest me what to do.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later

Important aspects of your query are:
• 33 year old male
• Complaints of: small pimples near the glans penis.
• Cocern related to penile pain

Your small pimples near the glans penis may be pimples or ingrown hairs or Penile papules. You can see pictures of these lesions after doing web search.

These are common and there is nothing to worry about as these are self limiting conditions.

If your problem do not match with above conditions you can go for KOH smear examination from your lesions to rule out fungal infection. After that anti fungal treatment like tab flucanazole 150mg once in a week can be started for 4 weeks.

For penile pain, I need following information to help you better:
-Any relation of pain with small pimples.
-Any history of penile trauma
-For how long you are sexually active

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Penis pain during intercourse, pimples in penis, not painful. What should I do? 1 hour later
no pain is there in the small pimple.
no history of penile trauma.
active ...

Should i use any ointment....
the pimples is on the cock ...means under the skin....

Hello again,
Thanks for follow up,

These pimples are common and there is nothing to worry about as these are self limiting conditions. No need to use any ointment currently.

But you may need attention in future if there is:
-Change in color
-Occurrence of pain
-Infection of pimples
-Bleeding

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Penis pain during intercourse, pimples in penis, not painful. What should I do? 7 minutes later
Thank u very much for the advise ....if u dnt mind one more thing would like to let you know as am worried is that these pimples are of pin point size and yellow colored .but have no pain in it neither seems any puss or any kind of fluid in it. the only things make me worried is that while moving the skin to and fro these days i get very very mild pain ( as in case of ant bite ) .please advise d i need to worry about it.

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 17 minutes later
Hello again,
Thanks for re follow up,

Lesions do not contain pus. Mild pain commonly occur with these lesions. So no need to worry currently.

Wish you good health.