Penis out between butts and had no intercourse. Will transmission of HIV result from a nude lap dace with a stripper?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2016
Mar 2016

OBGYN
Question
Hello I have a question about transmission of hiv from a nude lap dace with a stripper I at time had lap or wall dances with strippers with my penis out between their butts but never intercourse could i still get hiv? by her rubbing up and down and around. my e mail is WWW.WWWW.WW The reason I am asking is I have devolved white patches over my chin and cheeks they are white circular shape this has been going on for about a month.
Posted Fri, 30 Aug 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later

Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX

No, there is no chance of getting HIV infection through rubbing over butts without proper sexual intercourse. You do not need to worry about this. To clear confusion, you may undergo one ELISA test or DNA PCR test.

White circular patches over chin and cheeks may be due to leucoderma, pityriasis XXXXXXX Ultra Violet XXXXXXX exposure, tinea versicolor etc. Kindly, consult with your dermatologist for complete clinical evaluation and take suggestive treatment.

Hope, it helps for your information. If you need any clarification, you can freely ask me.

Wish your good health and take care yourself.

Dr Soumen