Penis loses hardness during penetration. Remedy?

Jul 2016

hi this is XXXXX
i have issues related to my sex life
i am newly married from past one month i am facing with intercourse issues. Before fucking my penis will be hard but When i try to have sex my penis will not be hard enough and all of a sudden i loose interest. But when i masturbate myself i enjoy it. What could be the cause for this. When i insert my penis i dont even feel getting penetrated and this is from past one month
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
it could be due to performance anxiety.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been recently married and facing problem of maintaining an erection.I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me to make comments on your problem.
1) Have you ever be able to perform the sex at least once after you got married.?
2) Does your wife has pain while you attempt to penetrate her vagina ?
3)Do you spent enough time in foreplay before attempting to penetrate ?
4) Do you ejaculate before you are able to penetrate her vagina and loose hardness of the penis ?

In majority of the cases in absence of any organic disease the cause of erectile dysfunction is mind related and due to performance anxiety.Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

If your wife has pain while attempting to penetrate her vagina please consult qualified Gynaecologist for her clinical examination to rule out in-perforated Hymen .

Since you are able to masturbate and getting ejaculation your problems seems to be psychological due to anxiety which is common in the beginning of marital life and will get resolved gradually over a period of time.

Please consult qualified Urologist /sexologist for your clinical examination and further treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Follow-up: Penis loses hardness during penetration. Remedy? 2 hours later
Thank you for the answer
The more issue what i am facing is before i have sex my penis will be hard but the time of inserting it becomes small as if i had already ejaculated but that is not. It becomes so small and that is the main reason. When i see an adult video i get penetrated i get ready for a sex but when it comes to actually having it the penis will be hard but the time of insertion its gone.
I had good sex at the beginning when i got married. Been married sine last 7 months but i am facing this from past 1 month.
My partner does not feel any pain.
But we are not spending any time on foreplay.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can try Sildenafil.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for feedback.
Mostly it is due to performance anxiety.Please consult qualified Psychiatrist for counselling and to learn how to allay anxiety.

Try to spend more time in foreplay this helps to get hard erection which sustains for a long time.

You can also try taking Sildenafil (Viagra) as on demand .

Please get prescription of this drug from your family Physician .He will guide you regarding dosage and timing of the drug to be taken.

Thanks and Regards.