Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis is very small. Regrows after having sex. Suggest the medication?

Question
Hi my dick is very small and wen me and my partner have sex it grows to 5in I'm 25 and want it bigger have ya eny ancers
Posted Thu, 7 Nov 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No medications

Detailed Answer:

5 inch in an erect condition would be sufficient to complete the process of intercourse.

I am sorry to say that there are no effective medications which help in this regard. In some people aged less than 20 years, Testosterone supplements can help, but after that age testosterone too is ineffective.

You can use Penis enlarger pumps. These though less can have some effect in lengthening.

Hope, I answered your query.