Penis is not penetrating to have sex. Rubbed penis on vagina. Chances of HIV?

Question
hello dr
yesterday i went for sex with one escort when i am about to start my penis is not penetrate at all is jusst i am tryin to penetrate so i rub my penis on her vagina so i am scared that beacuse of this can i get hiv or some serious disease i am very scared rite now at that time when i was doing this she not have any orgasm and last thing that i am virgin please dr help me m very scared in this situation
Posted Sun, 20 Oct 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There are chances of infections

Detailed Answer:

Hiv and most of the infections are transmitted via body fluids. Commonly through vaginal fluids, hence there are chances of yo contracting infections if your partner was infective. Rubbing the genitals can also pose the same risk as penetrative sex.

I suggest you to get tests for STDs like Herpes, Syphilis, UTI etc done soon and HIV P24 assay done after a month from now.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Penis is not penetrating to have sex. Rubbed penis on vagina. Chances of HIV? 12 minutes later
But I didn't penetrate at all n she also not ejaculated so how it shows there is chances

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Through vaginal secretions

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

The infections can be transmitted through the pre-existent vaginal secretions. Such vaginal secretions could have come in contact with the glans penis or the foreskin of your penis when you rubbed.

Hope, I cleared your doubt.

Follow-up: Penis is not penetrating to have sex. Rubbed penis on vagina. Chances of HIV? 10 hours later
But sir I am virgin n my foreskin don't come out my penis skin is still tight so now also there is chances of infection??

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes,

Detailed Answer:

As I said, only fluid is enough to contract a infection. Fluid can traverse through the mucous membranes or preexistent minute abrasions.

Its much safer if you get tested and examined by a Sexual disease specialist.