Penis is not getting hard and loose erection What can be done?

Morning doc, my penis is not getting hard and I loose very quick what should I do
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 3 hours later
thanks for using health care magic.
I have gone through your history. Please revert to me with duration of your illness .
It is possible to have loose erection once a while . If it persist for more duration than it needs to be investigated.
Possible causes may include physical causes like low testosteron level , local penile pathology or psychological causes like stress or marital disharmony .

You should consult sexologist or psychiatrist for detailed evaluation . Doctor may advise you to in for blood investigation like testosteron or prolectin level to rule out physical cause.
If you are in stress , you may get benefit by anti depressant drug like peroxetine. Counselling may be of good help.
Meanwhile you may try master jhonson technique for better control over ejeculation. ↲ 0I hope I have addressed your concern. Feel free to revert to me in case if you have any query. Thanks.