Penis is darker than the rest of the skin. Looks dirty. Suggest the medication so that it looks similar to body colour?

Hello Dr. Thank you for your time. I am a fair skinned male but my penis is significantly darker then the rest of my skin. I wash regularly but it seems as if it's permanent. It almost seems as if it's "dirty". Is there anything I can do to make it similar to my natural body color? Thank you for your time once again.
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 38 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Generally skin pigmentaion will be more darker in area of scrotum and penis which is a normal phenomenon and common in everybody.

There is no treatment available to enhance the fairness in that area.

Hope, I have cleared your doubt,
If you have any further doubts let me know.