Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis is becoming white and there is a pain in it while urinating. What is the problem?

Psychiatrist
Question
hi my penis is becoming white and there is a pain in it while urinating, i think this is because of mastrubation,can i have a cure for this
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 14 minutes later
Hello.........
Thanks for your query. I can understand the concern with your genital symptoms. I assure you that discolouration of penis and pain during urination is in no way related to masturbation. The symptoms are possibly related to urinary tract infection- bacterial or fungal. I would suggest urine- culture and sensitivity test to diagnose the cause of infection following which appropriate antibiotic/antifungal can be initiated. Drink plenty of water. Do clarify further if required.
Dr Sundar

Follow-up: Penis is becoming white and there is a pain in it while urinating. What is the problem? 7 minutes later
do you suggest any kind of ointments for cure? and is it not that much severe to worry abt.. need your suggestions

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 5 minutes later
Hello........
Candid cream/Calesten lotion can be tried that are topical ointments. I expect the whitish discolouration to respond to the lotion/cream.
Dr Sundar

Follow-up: Penis is becoming white and there is a pain in it while urinating. What is the problem? 3 minutes later
ok thanks for the reply! AND WHAT TO BE DONE FOR REDUCTION OF SORE PENIS!

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 58 minutes later
Hello.......
For pain during urination, i would suggest plenty of fluid intake along with syrup alkasol 1 tea spoon twice a day for 3-4 days. This should reduce the pain.
Dr Sundar