Penis is 2 in flaccid and 5 in erect, partially circumcised. Do I have an ideal size?

my penis is 2 in flaccid and 5 in erect.I m partially circumcised.

My question is i m little bit of worried about my penis size as i know a girls vagina is only 2 to inche senstive so size doesnt matter is it true?
Is it good to go for circumcision surgery?
My last question i ve seen so many porn movies i think how those guyes have such huge penises and compared to my self that mine is so small.
In medical term penis size is gentically determined but i would like to kow which genes can determine the penis size is the genes come from mother side or father side?

Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later

-Yes, you are right. Size does not matter.

-Yes, it is good to undergo circumcision.

-Genes determine almost 100% of what you are including your penis size.

Hope this helps.

Follow-up: Penis is 2 in flaccid and 5 in erect, partially circumcised. Do I have an ideal size? 11 minutes later
Please comment about photo which i ve attached is it ok or something wrong i mean in length and grith
what are the main advantages of circumcision and disadvantages of uncircumcision?
i m continiously notcing erection in the morning can u tell me what is that?
If size doesnt matter than i would like to know that what matter in sex ?
Please give the anwser in details not shortly which would help me .

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 21 hours later

The attached picture is normal. Nothing to worry about it.

The advantage of circumcision is that it prevents you from having a penile cancer. There are no disadvantages as such.

What you are noticing in the morning is also normal.

It is the trust, relationship, mutual understanding of each other needs, open mindedness, like- mindedness that does matter significantly in a long lasting sexual relationship.

I hope this is easy and simple for you to understand. Take care.
Follow-up: Penis is 2 in flaccid and 5 in erect, partially circumcised. Do I have an ideal size? 23 hours later
what i m noticing in morning is normal but i had asked about its cause ?
how to sustain erection for long time?
Is foreplay necessary?
Give some tips for better sexual life.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 24 hours later

The cause for the morning concern would be a physiological response of your body to sexual stimulus.

You could take medications like Sildenafil for a sustained erection.

Foreplay is a component of sexual intercourse.

You could look at this presentation below for tips on better sexual health.