Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis hurt, pus discharge. Normal?

For starters I haven't had unprotected sex.ever. I have also been with the same woman for 3 years.
I accidentally pinched my penis with the toilet seat (my trousers got caught on it as I was standing up , had t sit back down to get them loose and my penis got caught between the lid and bowl) last week (embarassing) it was throbbing for a while but after that it was fine. However for the past 4 days I have been having a small amount of pus discharge in the morning (eerily similary to prior infected cut in normal areas) There is no pain (it kinda feels like a healing scab does inside sensation wise not texture), no difficulty with urination, no swelling and everything else is normal. But it is starting to worry me a bit. I don't have any money so I do not know what I should do.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later

There are usually 2 causes that can have symptoms like pus discharge from the penis.
First, sexually transmitted infection.
Second, inflammation of the urethra resulting in urethritis.

I suggest that you see a doctor. Because you will need to be tested for infection. Since you haven't had unprotected intercourse then the possibilities lean towards urethritis.You should have a swab test and culture.

Ultimately you should take a course of antibiotics. I suggest that you seek medical attention for the prescription.