Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis got stucked, itching. Will it affect fertility or is it serious?

Today while taking out my penis for urinating i found its head has stuck with underwear and unknowingly i pulled it off while removing the underwear .I am now feeling a slight itching sensation at that pt . I hope nothing serious has happened and my sexual power won t be affected adversely due to this .Kindly give your comments?
Posted Sun, 24 Jun 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 16 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Slight itching sensation is probably due to accidental rubbing of the penis with underwear and is not to be worried.
It shall go of it's own and you may not need even any medication for it.
It has nothing to do anything with your sexual power which is going to remain as such.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.
Follow-up: Penis got stucked, itching. Will it affect fertility or is it serious? 1 hour later
Dear doctor ,

Thanks for your reply .I am relieved .But i want to let you know that it happens frequently that whenever there is sexual arousal some discharge is there from my penis and my penis tip sticks to whatever undergarments i have worn .Due to this reason whenever i need to take out my penis for urinating it happens frequently that it gets unstuck from the undergarment forcefully or i have to put water on the undergarment so that it can be removed freely .In case of forcefull removal the tip though nothing is seen physically but i get itching sensation and a fear that my sexual feelings would be lost .I want to know can this hurt the nerves in the penis?What is remedy?

Regards, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
I believe you're referring to what's commonly called 'pre-cum', a small discharge of semen that indicates arousal and offers some lubrication during intercourse. It's perfectly natural to experience such a discharge when aroused.
 It is not unusual for young men to have a "spontaneous emission", or an "ejaculation" merely through visual stimulation. It can happen when you don't expect it; it can be just a tiny bit of semen; it can be a full ejaculation; and you don't necessarily need to have an erection at the time. 
The "sticky wettness" is a little bit of semen, the lubricating fluid that carries your sperm.
Simply forget it.
Natural phenomenon don't require any remedy.
It shall go away with time.
There is nothing to fear as nothing is going to happen.
Enjoy your life.