Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis foreskin stuck,painful,swollen penis head,white discharge

Question
Hi i am 25 years, male ,After having oral sex with my girl friend, my penni forehead skin gone up and it strucked over there, it is paining me a lot, even it started swelling around the head of the penni, even i have seen some white kind of liquid around it.. please suggest what should i do for the speedy recovery.. thanks
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 1 hour later

The symptom of foreskin being stuck up is called paraphimosis and it is a medical emergency.

Consult ER immediately.

In this condition, the foreskin becomes trapped behind the glans penis, and cannot be pulled back to its normal flaccid position covering the glans penis. Whether circumcision is required or not depends on the time for which the exposure has occurred.

First of all, your doctor will try to compress the head of the penis while pushing the foreskin forward. Mostly it is a medical emergency and circumcision or preputioplasty may be required.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Follow-up: Penis foreskin stuck,painful,swollen penis head,white discharge 1 hour later
Can u please refer me to a ER doctor in melbourne CBD.

Thanks for writing back.

You can consult ER of your local hospital immediately as paraphimosis is an emergency. Else you can consult Royal Melbourne hospital or check the yellow pages of your area.