Penis foreskin is tight. How to fix the problem?

Urologist
Question
my penis foreskin is so tight and i am 18 year old please tell me easy way to fix my problem ..
also tell me for surgery that i ll go for surgery then it ll pain full if yes then how much and in how much time i ll get better after surgery i am 18 year old boy also tell me some easy way so i can solve my problem without surgery ..
Posted Sat, 21 Sep 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Forcible retraction

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

You can try forcible retraction with urologist and fix up the problem. However, forcible retraction in adults is usually not possible and surgery is the only viable option.

The two surgical options are dorsal slit and circumcision.

Dorsal slit is just making small incision on the foreskin. this allows the foreskin to open like a book and thus easy retraction. The recovery is very quick; however, there are always chances of recurrence.

Circumcision involves completely excising the foreskin. The recovery period is usually 2 weeks and most of the patients are not able to wear tight clothes for 4-5 days and hence you have to be prepared for leave for 4-5 days.

We shall be happy to answer any more queries.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel

Follow-up: Penis foreskin is tight. How to fix the problem? 25 minutes later
okay sir tell me that after surgery my whole foreskin will be removed then it ll pain full for me?
and it ll difficult to do mastrubate and also tell me that after surgery in how much time i will be able to sex with someone ..

and which is better for me forcible retraction or surgery and there is any bad effect after surgery ?

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Circumcision

Detailed Answer:
Circumcision is done under anaesthesia and hence no pain. However, there shall be pain after surgery for 4-5 days. It is not very difficult to mastrubate after surgery. You can have intercourse 3 weeks post surgery.

Try for forcible retraction. If skin is supple it shall be possible and is better. However, if it is not possible, then you don't have any other option but surgery.

Sincerely

Rajiv Goel

Follow-up: Penis foreskin is tight. How to fix the problem? 33 minutes later
how my penis will look after forcible retraction i mean which is better looking thing i can do with my penis my penis should not like shit ..

and where can i go for check up of my penis foreskin and forcible retraction ??

forcible retraction is less pain full than surgery ?

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Forcible retraction

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

After forcible retraction the penis shall look exactly the way it is at this point of time. Post circumcision the glans shall be exposed forever.

Forcible retraction is painful for the time it is done. However, after 5 minutes or so the pain disappears.

You need to see urologist; who shall examine you and see whether the skin is good for retraction or not and then take a call on whether you should be subjected to surgery or forcible retraction.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel

Follow-up: Penis foreskin is tight. How to fix the problem? 21 minutes later
i am going with surgery and my last question is ..

1). i should go with Dorsal slit surgery or other surgery and which will pain full which is good in your view ..

2). and sir i do mastrubate 2-3 time in a day there are any type of side effect by doing mastrubate so much ??

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Circumcision

Detailed Answer:
Dear samrat,

You should undergo circumcision rather than dorsal slit.

Mastrubation does not hurt your body in any way but excess of mastrubation can lead to premature ejaculation.

Sincerely

Rajiv Goel