Penis filly covered with skin and not opened fully. Applied on penis during intercourse. Does it affect on pregnancy?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
I am married male. My doubt is, my penis is fully covered with skin, i have not opened it fully, so while intercourse i apply oil on my penis and intercourse. Does this affect on the pregnancy by any chance?

I am married on march 2012, i am trying for child from this march 2013, i did not use any medicine to prevent child, i used condoms.
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
it should not affect pregnency

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for the query

If you are talking about routine homely body oils like coconut oil etc, then, it does not affect pregnancy. If medicated oil, then mention the composition, to answer better

During intercourse, If semen (white fluid that comes out during intercourse) enters vagina, then it should not effect pregnancy.

Even the watery fluid that comes before ejaculation (called as prostatic fluid) enters vagina, this can also cause pregnancy

I presume you do not have pain during intercourse

Your hormonal profile ?

I await your response

Follow-up: Penis filly covered with skin and not opened fully. Applied on penis during intercourse. Does it affect on pregnancy? 10 minutes later
Due to pain only i am using hair oil for comfort.
Hormonal test done for my wife, she is perfectly alright.
She have the bubbles in the ovaries and she is taking oosure tablets and folic acid tablets.

Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
Bubbles in ovary are the cause for the problem

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the clarification

You haven't answered my previous questions.

Bubbles in ovary (I presume the diagnosis could be polycystic ovarian disease), is a known cause for not getting conception. This is usually treatable, you must continue treatment as advised by the gynaecologist / specialized infertility centre.

Hope this helps

Follow-up: Penis filly covered with skin and not opened fully. Applied on penis during intercourse. Does it affect on pregnancy? 2 hours later
I have told i have pain in the penis if i intercourse without any oil on the penis.
so may i continue to use oil or should i remove the skin by operation? does that help?

Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
If no pain with oil, no need of operation

Detailed Answer:
As you have no pain when you use oil, I feel there is no need of operation, you can keep continue using oil (as we have discussed earlier)

Removing skin by operation (called as "circumcision) helps definitely in such cases

Then in my opinion, there is no need of operation (straight answer, if you want) in your case for the reasons mentioned above

Wish you good luck, Mr XXXXXXX