Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis enlargement methods?

Hi Doctor ,I have questions on Pennis
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

Thanks for query.

When looking at your description overall, you seems to be bit over weight by about 7-8kgs.

The size of penis is subjective thing. I do not know why you think you have a small penis.

Scientifically, only first 2 inch of female vagina is sensitive. In other words any penis size more than 2 inches (when erect) is enough to satisfy your partner sexually. The art of sex is what matters here.

"The perception that only a large sized penis can satisfy a women sexually is a 'Myth". So do not get anxious over the size."

I do think there is any reason to worry for this.

Hope the scientific facts helped you in alleviating your apprehension.

If you still have queries, I will be available for follow up.

Follow-up: Penis enlargement methods? 2 hours later
I agree with what you said , but I do not fell that this is a satisfactory answer, I would appreciate if you could give me a solution for having a strong and long penis, as a matter of fact,I am already in love with a girl and we both realized that I have a small penis,request you to kindly give me a solution for this.Doctor kindly suggest me a way to increase the size,kindly don't take me wrong,I would not like to have any suggestions to be happy with what I have, I want a solution, not any advices.I want a healthy suggestion where it would be good for me.
If possible give me an answer or we can end the session now.

Thanks for writing back.

You seems to be too much concerned over this. Try to relax. To be very honest with you there is no medicine which can increase size of penis.

What ever you might be reading or viewing in an ad is absolutely a myth. You can improve your general health, and that is the only way you can good satisfactory erection and can have good sex life.

I would definitely recommend weight loos and regular exercise which is the only thing that can increase your vigor and vitality. Talk to your partner that size is not at all important for satisfaction.

There three phases of sex, 1st one is foreplay, 2nd one is play(that is penetrative act), is after play. Please try to understand that penetrative sex is just one third of whole experience. All the phases carry equal importance when satisfaction is taken in to account.

I hope this helps you,

Follow-up: Penis enlargement methods? 9 hours later
Thank you for the advice Doctor.
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 27 minutes later

Good to hear from you.

I hope things are clear now and you are satisfied with answer. If not the only way is surgical way of penis enlargement which comes with a bag of side effects like bleeding, bending after the procedure. These are common and not fetch good results.

Check within your area if any plastic or reconstructive surgeon is doing them. Otherwise a nearby metro should have such surgeon.

Have a great time ahead.