Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis enhancement pills, on cialis, viagra. Effect on sperm count or fertility ?

Oncologist
Question
does a man using male enhancement pills like cialis,viagra have any negative effect to man trying to pregnate a woman?
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 6 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.

The answer to your question is NO. These medications have no effect on sperm count or ability to impregnate a woman. We know this after many years of good research on these medications.

Let me reassure you that there is no risk to the fetus as well in using these medications. No negative effects whatsoever to worry about.

I thank you again for the query and hope my answer is helpful and informative. Should you have additional questions I would be happy to address them.

Sincerely,

Dr. Galamaga