Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis crooked while urinating, urine comes out crooked. Why has this change occurred?

When I urinate my urine comes out crooked. Also when I have an erection my penis is crooked. These are both new symptoms my erection used to be straight and my urine flow was straight.
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 34 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.

A minor bend in an erect penis is perfectly normal and occurs in a lot of people. However, if it is severely bent and is associated with painful erections and /or erectile dysfunction, then it could be suggestive of a disorder called Peyronie's disease. In the latter case, you would need to see a urologist immediately.
If there are no such complaints, then assume it to be a natural variation.
I hope I have addressed your concerns. I will be available for follow up queries.