Penis became hard and goes limp while having intercourse. Using condoms but no improvement. Suggest a solution?

Question
When I am prepared after oral sex to have sexual intercourse it is sometimes and quite often difficult for my penis to stay hard and goes limp. I buy pills from Walgreen to give me a blood penis stimulation. I'm 23 years old and when I went to have sex with someone 3 weeks ago it was fine and got up and on last night I wanted to have sex with a very beautiful person my penis would not come back up at any point. When i use condoms it doesn't get up either. Why and what can I do to always be up and ready for sex?

Thanks
Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Erectile Dysfunction.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.Delighted to be able to help.
You suffer from erectile dysfunction.It is a very frequent pathology in males.
You must go to a Urologist.He will request blood tests for measurement of values ​​that may be causing your dysfunction(for example low testosterone levels).
After analysis,if he deems it appropriate,he will prescribe a treatment.
Currently drugs such as sildenafil or tadalafil improve many cases of erectile dysfunction.Go to Urologist as soon as possible for analysis and prescription.
I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer.I wish you good health.