Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis and testicles have not grown since puberty. Should i go for phalloplasty surgery?

Question
I m 23 years old my question is about the penis size

my penis size is 2.2 in in flaccid and 5.2 in erect and so far my knwoldege is concern it has not grown since my puberty.

My second question is about small testicle i think my testicle is also very small and i think i might be running low testosterone but i have not checked it yet?

i m little concern about grith i have read some where that there is inhection to enhance the grith what is that and should i go for phalloplasty surgery?

is it good size to satisfy a girl ?

is that true that a girls vagina is only 3 inches sensitive ?

One more thing when it in flaccid state it looks like a 10 years baby what is the cause?
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Chandan Choudhary 18 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

I have gone through your query and the attached pictures.
One should not worry if the size of penis is more than 2 to 2.5 inches at the time of erection, since only lower one third of vagina is sensitive.

Surgery can be done to increase the girth of penis but better avoid if you can successfully do intercourse.
Small penis is usually because of low level of male hormones.

Let me know if you have more concerns.

Follow-up: Penis and testicles have not grown since puberty. Should i go for phalloplasty surgery? 51 minutes later
But sir u have not comment about my attached picture?
If i have low male hormones then what will i do now to increase the hormones level.
So far my knowledge is concern organ size is genetically determined not by hormones o plz do clear my doubts.

Thanks

Answered by Dr. Chandan Choudhary 36 minutes later
Small penis or micro penis can be because of several reasons like decreased prenatal androgen(male hormone), hypopituitarism, decreased growth hormone, Klinefelter syndrome, leydig cell hypoplasia, 5-alfa reductase deficiency, 17,20 lyase deficiency.

I have seen your photos and I dont think you need any treatment if you dont have erectile dysfunction but final opinion can be given only after physical exam and investigation

Follow-up: Penis and testicles have not grown since puberty. Should i go for phalloplasty surgery? 19 minutes later
HI
Sir
i dnt have any erectile dysfunction so far.
Do u think mine is small or micro or would it be above cause as u said?
What about my testicle i think its very small ?
will Testosterone deficiency cause small testis?
If one have had the above reason then what will he do?
I think if reason is there then there must be some treatment?
I m here to find out about the treatment and its cause so please give some genuine suggestion

Thanks

Answered by Dr. Chandan Choudhary 16 minutes later
By looking at your photos, I don’t think your penis or testes are small, but as I have already mentioned without physical exam final opinion can’t be given.

If there is deficiency of hormones it can supplemented by injection or oral medicines.

This is a vast topic and for definitive management you will have to visit an XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Penis and testicles have not grown since puberty. Should i go for phalloplasty surgery? 2 days later
sir
i am frequently doing masturbation is it have bad effect on health?
During flaccid state my testicle are a bit loose i mean shrink what is the cause behind that?
after finishing masturbation my penis smell very oddly may i know reason?

Answered by Dr. Chandan Choudhary 13 hours later
No, masturbation does not cause any bad effect on health.

Do not worry about the loose testes; it is because of cremaster muscle contraction, which adjusts according to temperature differences.

Smell after masturbation may be because of seminal odor or infection.