Penile vein swollen. Having irritation. What can be done?

Jul 2016

NO visual symptoms.
penile vein inside more swollen than usual some irritaion (vien or tract that goes all the way up shaft to tip
urinaation today has slowed down not as powerful a stream
week prior penile tip was more sensitive than usual but no visual difference
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 42 minutes later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have Acute infection of the urethra (Urethritis) may be due to sexual encounter .

Have you had unprotected sex before these symptoms?

Please get your routine urine and urine culture done to trace out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily .

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily.Hopefully it will get cured within a week.

The prominent vein on dorsal aspect of penis is not be worried about,

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you