Pelvic scan showed all normal. Suggested to use progesterone and estrogen tablet. How do I proceed and also which brand?

Infertility Specialist
Following your advice to go do fsh,prolactin test,I have how ever gone to do it buit in my country it takes three wEeks for the result to come out.also my gyneacologist insisted I go repeat pelvic scan w the best consultant in my state,I have done that and the result indicates that every thing is normal-uterus,endometric lines,ovaries both in size and structure,no cyst or I have to wait for three weeks for the test result to come out however u have suggested I take progesterone and estrogen tablet for 21 days,pls can you tell me how to use It daily and a particular brand name of each as I itend to go ahead with the drugs while awaiting the test,I really want to get dis issue solved fastly to enable me get pregnant.thanks
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) I am happy to know scan report is normal. I would now like to know other reports when they arrive. 2) I would like to know HSG ( Hysterosalpingogram ) test to check your tubal patency. 4) If tubal patency and semen analysis are normal, i can advice you further procedure. 5) These tests are simple and can be done in your place only. 6) As of now dont take estrogen or progesterone tablets. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist.