Pelvic pressure after egg transfer. Done blood test. Can this affect my getting pregnant?

Infertility Specialist
Question
hiii doctor , i just had my egg transferred on 15 august , i was feeling a pressure in my pelvic region since et, my doctor got some test done , my esr is 35 and there are traces of albumin and 2-3 pus cell , can it effect me getting pregnant since this is my second ivf , my foist ivf resulted in miscarriage
Posted Fri, 14 Sep 2012 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 hours later
Hi, Thanks for your query. I understand your concerns. First let me reassure you that this is not going to affect your chances of getting pregnant. The doctor has done those tests to check OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome). This happens when you might have produced more eggs. I reassure you that your pain will come down in next 3days slowly. I believe your pregnancy chances are good.I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any follow up query you have. All the best. Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility specialist.

Follow-up: Pelvic pressure after egg transfer. Done blood test. Can this affect my getting pregnant? 7 days later
Hii doctor today is 11 day after my embryo transfer. I was asked to apply progesterone gel twice daily , today when I applied it and took out the pen there were. Some brownish pinkish tissue / discharge attached with it . Does that mean that's Mean it's a menstural discharge and I may not be pregnant ?

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 13 minutes later

Thanks for your query and reply.

The pinkish discharge could also be due to implantation bleeding. So I advice you to wait for your beta hCG blood test which is accurate method to diagnose pregnancy.

Dont loose hopes as this could be bleeding after implantation of embryo.

I hope I answered your query.

Please accept my answer if no more queries.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist

Follow-up: Pelvic pressure after egg transfer. Done blood test. Can this affect my getting pregnant? 42 minutes later
Hi doctor ! Thank you for your reply and patience . After writing to you I did a home pregancy test which came negative . Mine was 5 day embrpyo transfer and today is the 10th day . I don't want any unneccessary hope if their is no hope . So if you could please tell what r the chAnces of me being pregnant . Thank u

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 5 hours later
Hi, it is too early to expect urine pregnancy test to be positive. Please get serum beta hCG after 5 days. Hence i request you to stay calm & positive as your pregnancy chances are good. All the best. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol