Pelvic out of place. Pain on lower groin area and femur bone. What could be wrong?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have been waiting for an an answer from DR. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX for over 3 hours now amd still no news. I ask him about That my therpthy said my pelvic is out of place. It hurst like everything when I lay down and is way worst when I get up The pain is in my lower groin area and fermur bone What could be wrong. can you tell me?
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
If possible attach your pelvis x XXXXXXX report

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,

I have studied your case.

As we previously discussed your case, I had advised you to do DEXA SCAN. If you have done you can post us test report.

According to your therpthy, your pelvis is out of place, so I can help you better if you post X XXXXXXX report of your pelvis to us.

Spinal disc bulge may lead to pain in pelvis and femur, so MRI spine will be helpful to rule out any disease.
Till time you can start analgesic and neurotropic medication.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.