Ask a Urologist   »  

Pearly penile pepules under the head of penis, needs ayurvedic medicine.

Ayurveda Specialist
i am 26 years old , i recently had found Pearly penile pepules under the head of my penis,, can any one suggest me how to get rid of them in a ayurvedic way( ointments ) , i dont like surgical way. can any one suggest me any ayurvedic medicines ? thanks
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 21 hours later

As per your query regarding Pearly Penile papules. You can surely get relief from Ayurvedic treatment.

You need to take both the Ointments and Oral medications for your treatment.

Oral Medications:
1. Manjisthadi ghan vati 2 tabs twice a day

2. Kaishor gugal 2 tabs twice a day

3. Aarogyavardhini ras 1 tab twice a day (all for two months).

And for external use you can apply any one of these twice a day(after bath and before going to the bed) as per availability.
1. Gandhak malham

2. Ointment Trichoderm ( Atrimed)

3. Six-C ointment ( BAN labs).

Along with the above medications maintain proper hygiene of the genitals. Carefully wash inner side of the foreskin of the penis thrice a day. Keep changing your inner wear atleast twice a day and prefer cotton undergarments.

Hope this answers your query. In case of any doubts, I am available for the follow ups.