Pea sized lump under a bruise. Leg hurts really bad and limping. hurts. Hurting to bend while standing. Suggest the cure?

I have a pea sized lump under a magically occurring bruise. My leg hurts really bad when I walk to the point where I am limping because it hurts to bend when I'm standing
Posted Wed, 6 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please mention the site of your lesion.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in.
Painful lumps & bruises are usually caused by some form of infection or inflammation.
Most of these swellings can be treated by appropriate antibiotics.
You need to provide us with more details about the site of your lesion for a more specific answer. Till then you may try any ordinary painkiller you use for minor aches & pains.
Hope you get well soon.
Best wishes.