Passing white thick skin like discharge with periods. What is causing this and cure?

May 2013
I am getting a white thick skin like discharge with my periods. i have never seen such skin like piece with my period. what is it?
Posted Fri, 2 Nov 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 43 minutes later

The possibilities are:
Passage of part of endometrial membrane along with blood.
Dried white discharge mixed with blood.
Rarely remnants of hymen.
If you are not having any associated problems like severe pain abdomen, excessive bleeding etc. no need to bother.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.