Passing urine while ejaculating. Have diabetes, high BP and had green laser treatment on prostate

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
passing urine while ejackluating. I have TII Diebets, HBP and had green lazer treatment on prostate.
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 1 hour later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thank you for your query.

There are few possible causes such as prostate or bladder infection, BPH, incontinence as part of physical problems associated with aging, complication of laser therapy or combination of all these. This is not uncommonly seen in people with BPH and I suggest to do ultrasound and PSA to evaluate was this laser therapy effective. If not, then you should consider surgical procedure for prostate reduce. Also check your urine for infection.

You should avoid Caffeine or cola beverages which stimulate the bladder.Also good diabetes regulation is very helpful. Empty your bladder before masturbating or intercourse. Also there are some exercises called Kegels exercises which may help. Medicines are not very efficient. The permanent cure can be surgical procedure on bladder ,but I dont think this is necessary at this point. If there is spontaneous urination than it should be considered.

Wish you good health. If you have any questions I ll be glad to help. Regards