Passing sticky stools with burning sensation. Tried Ciplox TZ, Aciloc RD, Ocid 20 and Omaze. Suggest permanent cure

Am having this problem since XXXXXXX 2013. Severe Hyper Acidity which has subsided somewhat Each day when i go to the loo i pass sticky stool with burning sensation and at the end i feel weak and pain for a few hours. Sometimes i get a pulling sensation in stomach. I've tried Ciplox TZ for 10 days, Aciloc RD, Ocid 20, Omaze, Pan-40, Mucane Gel, Digene, etc in these past 6 months problem stops for a while and then again comes back Pls. give me a permanent cure for this problem.
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: Endoscopy is needed Detailed Answer: Hi, I read through the problems and suggest an Endoscopic visualization of the gut. You had taken all the possible and known treatment. Sticky stool with pain goes in favor of chronic parasite infection or mucus secreting tumors in the gut. If you have pain while passing stool that means you have an obstruction while passing it or you have too large stool. Most young men would outgrow the problems as they are energetic and they have good immunity. Since your problem had not brought in relief you should take it much seriously and consult a Surgeon / Endoscopist in your area. You may need a digital rectal examination as well first. If you wish to have a permanent cure of the problem you need to understand the root cause of this. Once this is done cure is a most often possible.
Follow-up: Passing sticky stools with burning sensation. Tried Ciplox TZ, Aciloc RD, Ocid 20 and Omaze. Suggest permanent cure 15 minutes later
I would like to make it clear that there's no obstruction while passing stool. It's only after i pass i feel weak and kind of stomach cramps and slight burning sensation. Is there any other alternative than endoscopy? I have already visited 2 Gastros in these few months. All these medicines were prescribed by them. Could this be also termed as IBS?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 13 hours later
Brief Answer: ibs is labellef after all test exclusions. Detailed Answer: So I think endoscopy is important and relevant. You seem to be straining too much while passing stool. That makes you weak and stomach cramps. I did not find fibre supplements in the medication list. Are you making sure that you are not dehydrated. Pl do not take coffee alcohol sodas etc. What was your gastro opinion.